Monday, April 30, 2007

STRESS RELIEF

HOORAY! Exams are done and I have a free week to hang out with my family. :) I'm sure it will go super fast, but it sure is great to have one semester done and behind me!

We would like to say GREAT JOB to Nick & Jared on their wrestling wins, they both placed second, at regionals this weekend. THEY ARE GOING TO STATE! Congratulations Boys!!!!

Fire Dawgs won their soccer game on Saturday 4-1. Ashley scored a goal and the team played a great game. (Laura and I had a chuckle...#6 on the the other team...wooowzers, did she have a mouth on her and she was the smallest girl out there.)

We also had our first backyard fire on Saturday night. So nice to sit out there!!! LOVE campfire smell!!!!! Bummer we didn't have any marshmallows to roast...next time. The season has just begun....

No comments: