Wednesday, May 16, 2007

FREEZING!!!!!

OK, I liked the warm sunny weather better. The air conditioning is cranking in my office and it's only 66 degrees and I'm FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder I can't shake this allergy/sinus/cold thing....

I hope everyone had a fabulous Mothers Day. I enjoyed mine! Last week was extremely busy!!!! I started Spring session at GVSU, which is 2 nights a week. Darrin went with Emma on Tuesday for her walking field trip (they met Mayor Buck), and we had the teacher appreciation luncheon on Wednesday. Tuesday was Ashley's "never-ending" softball game. It was 2 and a half hours long... UGH!!!!! Fortunately she had fun and got 2 runs. Tuesday was also Ashley and my eye appointments in which we discovered Ashley needed glasses. They were quite bad, no wonder she couldn't see the board!

Thursday I was in Chicago all day for work and we saw a Cubs game and went to this AWESOME restaurant called Fogo de Chao's www.fogodechao.com you get this coin by your plate and when you want more meat you turn it to green and these 12 guys come rushing around the table to see which one's you'd like a slice of. YUM, I say again... YUM!!!! Needless to say after that meal, we were all comatose for the bus ride home. and YES, I did stop at the American Girl doll store, so don't even ask. :)

The girls had field day on Friday and had perfect weather for it! Ash now has her glasses and they are super cute!

We went to a RPS party on Saturday (Rock, Paper, Scissors), yeah I know...we thought it was a joke when we got the invitation. It was a BLAST! They a tournament style chart on the wall with everyone listed and it was dual elimination. Super fun!!!

I know that it's mid-week already, but have a good week!!!!!

No comments: