Wednesday, March 26, 2008

JESUS IS RISEN...

He is risen indeed! I hope everyone had a fabulous and rejoiceful Easter. It was such a busy weekend and kind of all surreal, but nonetheless, we all had a great day and a good Holy week. Palm Sunday Angie and Judy did an awesome job putting together a family interactive drama. Our family loved all of it!!! We used our prayer boxes and are still using it. I have to say the washing of the hands was a little out of the norm, but we LOVED it. It's not often in the course of our day to day activities we take the time to tell our loved ones WHY we appreciate them. I encourage you to do this. In fact, we learned that at our Women's conference to tell our spouses that everyday, why we love them, not just I love you, but I think that if everyone started doing that with your immediate family everyday, WOW, can you just imagine the impact!!!! I can feel the love already. =)

Today - my sweet hubby I appreciate that you filled my car up with gas for me!!!! Ash, thanks for your great sense of humor Bugaboo! Emmy, I love how much you care and pray for your friends and not so great friends!

Have an appreciative week!

No comments: