Sunday, March 29, 2009

A friend from Koma, Africa

This is the letter that Ashley just received this week from her pen pal through church....and I'm quoting the whole thing. She was very excited to get this.

Dear my belove Ashley Force,
How are you, and your family. I hope they are all fine in Jesus name Amen.
My aim of writting you this letter, is to tell you that, I have receive your letter from our Principal hand. Now I want to reply your message to you. I am sixteen year old, my parent born us we are 7, but now some of them they die. We are five.
Their names are, Michael 12 years old Sunday 10 year od Mummy 6 year old Amos 2 year old. We are all Christian. I have my friend called Esthes, were going to school together. Our school is Al-Omega Academy. It is a christian school. It has three blocks or building and five teachers, the teachers are missionary, because they have the fear of God. They teach us about Jesus Christ since we are walking in darkness but now we are receive Jesus Christ as our Saviour. There is not any things that I love better than Jesus Christ in this world. Now we are born again, we have receive Jesus Christ as our Saviour.
Are you born again? Did your parent going to church? Are they born again? If they born again and they have going to church glory be to God. I want to tell you what we are eating in this Koma land is, beans, maize, and milet. This is our delicion food in this Koma land.
I pray that God wil help us in our letters, Amen.
Bye for now I will drop my pen here, extent by greeting to every body in your family.
Your faithful
Maria Thomos di Kassa

It's so great that First really stresses the missionary work and unreached peoples of the world and here is one of them and she is telling us about her faith. This is a great testiment to those out there doing His work!

No comments: