Monday, October 7, 2013

CONFIRMATION DAY



We are so proud of this amazing young lady, Miss Ashley Clara!!!!  She has such a wonderful gift of great faith with a compassionate heart.  She did a wonderful job presenting her faith statement in front of church and filling us all with warm hearts for your future is full of God's promises & grace!!!  She is doing so many great things to further God's kingdom:  from mission trips, living it everyday, and now recently chosen to become a Youth Life Leadership in training.  Love this girl that we have been blessed with.

My Creed
I believe.
I believe that God is the creator of the world we live in and the heavens above us. 
I believe that I am sinful and that God sent his son to die for our sins, for my sins.
I believe that His love is everlasting and forgiving, that God puts the definition in glorious and shows patience to His children.
I believe with my whole heart in Jesus, the Lord of Heaven and Earth.

I believe that we are all sinful and only God can save me from it.
I profess this to you, because it is more than what I believe in…

It’s what I live for.

~ Ashley Clara Force