Friday, March 23, 2007

Back to Reality

It's been a busy week. Jen, Laurie and I had a BLAST in Vegas. It was 90 and sunny, what more could we want!!!!! Everyone should go once to check it out. The hotels are incredible how much money is in them and to even watch someone gamble $1,000's at a time, geeze man. There is some serious cash floating around that city! So Darrin and the girls went to the chili cookoff at church while I was gone and said it was really fun and lots of good chili. They won a calligraphy lesson for me at the silent auction.

At the security check points BOTH times I got pulled out. The stupid new liquids rules!!!!! I had to throw away my gel, WHAT, my hair gel??? are you kidding me!!!!! I can't have nasty hair dude! I asked about my contact solution because that was over 4 fl oz too..."oh no miss, that is for medicinal purposes, and we don't check that stuff". Oh well, that makes sense and is very comforting!!! .....STUPID!!!! Laurie got checked on the way back too for her snow globe, and was a little upset...hehehe...must have been the 7 whole hours of sleep we had all weekend. :) It was a blast and we had a great time!

No comments: