Monday, April 16, 2007

WELCOME SPRING!!!!!

Alright, I have officially sealed up the winter boots and snow pants (AGAIN). They are NOT coming out, because I refuse to wash them all one more time before NEXT season. I told the girls I was very sorry, but if it snows again, they will have to go with wet feet and cold legs. :) Ashley's response....who cares, we can just pack up and leave for Florida...hehehe, Palm Coast awaits.

Ash is super, super, SUPER excited about softball and seemed to do very well for not playing last year. She is on the top few chosen to pitch and is asking for anyone that wants to practice with her, especially since Darrin and I know nothing of baseball and tips to give her???? We are trying.

Talk to you all soon and hopefully see you outside somewhere now that it is nice outside!!!!

No comments: