Thursday, April 12, 2007

WINTER BLAHS....

Well along with the colder weather coming back, came the colds/sinuses/viruses. Ashley is just starting to feel better without a hacking cough and Em was home sick yesterday with it. Fortunately, she wanted me to take a nap with her while she was home! :) I love naps!

I have a Moms in Touch meeting tomorrow morning and I have to say. I was a little hesitant to do this, but I love it! For those of you that don't know what it is...It is a group of moms that get together and have about 45 minutes of prayer time for our kids and their school. Each meeting we focus on a specific class and that teacher and any needs they might suggest we pray about. Of course we are not allowed to "ask" the teachers anything about any prayer request, but we always seem to know things. Which is great. The best part...we are seeing great things from the kids we are praying for. :)

Emma is "SPECIAL PERSON" of the day tomorrow at school, so that will be fun for her!

We are hoping for good weather this weekend!!!!!!

No comments: